Xion_Stellar

Oct 25, 2017
3,487
  • Yesterday at 5:56 PM
  • #51

I'm really looking forward to do this! I'm going to hope that someone figures out how to run this mod on Steam Deck

Popoirandi said:

If the faction descriptions are indicative of the writing quality I'm not terribly excited, but maybe it will be good.

As opposed to Bethesda's "High Quality" writing? Yeah I don't think it can get any worse then Bethesda.

Native_Vel

Jun 5, 2022
1,422
  • Yesterday at 5:56 PM
  • #52

The thread title is taking me OUT.

OP

OP

doops.

Jun 3, 2020
3,043
  • Yesterday at 6:12 PM
  • #53

Popoirandi said:

How come? (Genuinely asking)

Popoirandi

Feb 25, 2024
  • Yesterday at 8:14 PM
  • #54

Xion_Stellar said:

As opposed to something I think is good I guess.

Popoirandi

Feb 25, 2024
  • Yesterday at 8:18 PM
  • #56

doops. said:

How come? (Genuinely asking)

Just a lot of small English mistakes and stories that don't really grip me I suppose. More power to people who feel like it's their thing though, I hope it's fantastic and enjoyable. And I shouldn't judge the English problems too much, even most games that call themselves AAA seem to phone in their store descriptions and ad material.

Doskoi Panda

One Winged Slayer

Oct 27, 2017
15,431
  • Yesterday at 8:39 PM
  • #57

demosthenes

Oct 25, 2017
11,836
  • Yesterday at 8:46 PM
  • #58

Was this not delayed indefinitely after the fallout 4 update? Does soon fall under that?

Commander Quackers

Avenger

Oct 25, 2017
3,720
  • Yesterday at 8:59 PM
  • #59

Cheesetriangles

Dec 5, 2017
1,613
  • Yesterday at 9:18 PM
  • #60

demosthenes said:

Indefinitely didn't mean never. Just an undetermined date. That is no longer the case, and they will likely have a release very soon. Probably in a matter of days.

A Grizzly Bear

The Fallen

Oct 27, 2017
2,128
  • Yesterday at 9:51 PM
  • #61

Do I just need the GOTY edition to play this?

Doskoi Panda

One Winged Slayer

Oct 27, 2017
15,431
  • Yesterday at 10:32 PM
  • #62

Reading thru the last few weeks of topics the subreddit has been a stark reminder that the gaming community is absolutely crammed with entitled little pissbabies lmao.

texhnolyze

Shinra Employee

Oct 25, 2017
23,698
Indonesia
  • Yesterday at 10:35 PM
  • #63

A Grizzly Bear said:

Do I just need the GOTY edition to play this?

Yes, it requires all of the DLCs.

Doskoi Panda said:

While not as bad as Reddit, it happens on Discord too. There's always that one guy popping up every now and then.

Xion_Stellar

Oct 25, 2017
3,487
  • Yesterday at 11:27 PM
  • #64

Doskoi Panda said:

It wasn't like this before the delay people (including myself) didn't like that the mod was being delayed for the sake of normal people who haven't been following the mod or haven't contributed to it (through their Nexus mod page donation button or Patreon).

It would make a lot more sense to either admit that the game needed more time or to release the downgraded version now and deal with the normal release later but they did neither of those things so here we are 2 1/2 months later finally getting the downgraded version anyways so the delay doesn't feel justified for some of us.

Cheesetriangles

Dec 5, 2017
1,613
  • Today at 1:35 AM
  • #65

Xion_Stellar said:

I imagine they thought (wrongly) Bethesda wouldn't completely f*ck up the "next gen" update. No sign of the NPC record bug being fixed so far.

Kenagain

Oct 27, 2017
223
  • Today at 1:44 AM
  • #66

Sorry if this is a dumb question, very new to PC gaming. If I download fallout 4 on Gamepass PC will that work??

Phellps

Oct 25, 2017
11,376
  • Today at 1:47 AM
  • #67

Oh, cool to see this is finally going to be released soon! It's been a long time coming. Can't wait to play it.

Cheesetriangles

Dec 5, 2017
1,613
  • Today at 2:00 AM
  • #68

Kenagain said:

No. Steam or GOG only. You also need to own all the DLC.

Mod runs on previous build at launch, not the current next-gen build.New

• Index
  • OP

OP

doops.

Jun 3, 2020
    3,043
    • 5 minutes ago
    • #69

If it wasn't clear before, the devs have said that Fallout: London will be running on a previous build and the mod's launcher will downgrade your game for you, so you don't need to do anything on your end.

If for whatever reason you'd prefer to wait to play the next-gen version of the mod, they said you'll have to wait for the final tweaks and fixes on Bethesda's end.

• doops.
    • 5 minutes ago

• New
  • Index
  • Fallout: London (Fallout 4 Mod) |OT| This is the future the Tories want. PC - OT (2024)

References